*A compulsory gear check will be done at registration and at the aid station.
*Ipods/ear phones/music devices are not allowed during the run.
* All persons entering the race agrees that you are fully aware that partaking in these events is done so entirely at your own risk. The organizing bodies/employees/agents or any other persons/organizations/establishments or other personnel involved with the event shall not be liable for any damage, loss, theft, injury, accident or death suffered by any person, howsoever caused, prior to the event, during the event or after the event.
*Please, Do NOT run if you are ill, have a history of heart and or other illness that may be detrimental to your health and/or if you have been ill a week to 10 days before the run. If you have entered in this case, we will need a Doctor’s certificate or similar to confirm the above to affect a refund – less costs already incurred by the race organizers.
* In the event of a medical emergency, the organizing bodies/authorities will use their discretion and follow procedures deemed necessary for evacuation and /or medical assistance thereof.
* Due to unforeseen circumstances or severe weather conditions, the organizer/s may be entitled to change routes and in extreme cases, cancel the event/s at any given time. The event/s may or may not be postponed to another date.
* In the event of cancellation of any event/s, cancellation fees will not be refundable.
* Stick to the existing road and trails and do not take short cuts.
* Do not tamper with the vegetation or stray off the trail
* Do not litter, Please protect our sensitive land
The final date to apply for full race entry refunds is 12pm, 21 September 2018.
If you are unable to make the event and wish to apply for a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund.
No refunds will be processed after 12pm, Friday 21 September 2018.